viernes, mayo 24, 2002

Amor Jedi

PADMÉ
It must be difficult having sworn
your life to the Jedi... not being
able to visit the places you
like... or do the things you
like...

ANAKIN
Or be with the people I love.

PADMÉ
Are you allowed to love? I
thought that was forbidden for a
Jedi.

ANAKIN
Attachment is forbidden.
Possession is forbidden.
Compassion, which I would define
as unconditional love, is central
to a Jedi's life, so you might say
we're encouraged to love.

PADMÉ
You have changed so much

ANAKIN
You haven't changed a bit. You're
exactly the way I remember you in
my dreams.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¡Comenta ya!
Send your Owler or Howler!

***
Si no quieres responder con tu cuenta google o wordpress o etc, puedes escoger poner tu nombre con la opción Nombre/URL.