viernes, marzo 09, 2001

Smells like Nirvana (por Weird Al Jankovic)

What is this song all about?
Can’t figure any lyrics out
How do the words to it go?
I wish you’d tell me, I don’t know
Don’t know, don’t know, don’t know, oh no
Don’t know, don’t know, don’t know...

Now I’m mumblin’ and I’m screamin’
And I don’t know what I’m singin’
Crank the volume, ears are bleedin’
I still don’t know what I’m singin’
We’re so loud and incoherent
Boy, this oughta bug your parents
Yeah

It’s unintel-ligible
I just can’t get it through my skull
It’s hard to bargle nawdle zouss(? )
With all these marbles in my mouth
Don’t know, don’t know, don’t know, oh no
Don’t know, don’t know, don’t know...

Well, we don’t sound like madonna
Here we are now, we’re nirvana
Sing distinctly? we don’t wanna
Buy our album, we’re nirvana
A garage band from seattle
Well, it sure beats raising cattle
Yeah

And I forgot the next verse
Oh well, I guess it pays to rehearse
The lyric sheet’s so hard to find
What are the words? oh, nevermind
Don’t know, don’t know, don’t know, oh no
Don’t know, don’t know, don’t know...

Well, I’m yellin’ and we’re playin’
But I don’t know what I’m sayin’
What’s the message I’m conveyin’?
Can you tell me what I’m sayin’?
So have you got some idea?
Didn’t think so -- well, I’ll see ya
Sayonara, sayonara
Ayonawa, odinawa
Odinaya, yodinaya
Yaddayadda, yaaahyaaah
Ayaaaaaah!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¡Comenta ya!
Send your Owler or Howler!

***
Si no quieres responder con tu cuenta google o wordpress o etc, puedes escoger poner tu nombre con la opción Nombre/URL.